WELCOME!

You didn't know you wanted it.
You didn't know you needed it.
UNTIL YOU FOUND IT
at
Busy Crow Studio

USE SEARCH BOX BELOW, AND BE SURE TO VISIT SIDEBAR GALLERY ON RIGHT SIDE...

Monday, July 16, 2018

Facebook Groups are the Outpost and Meeting Place for the Like-Minded

I've got SO many doll-making books (actually both teddy bears AND dolls) that I figured offering them in a group setting would ensure they get to happy new homes of other dollmakers.  I've started the Facebook Group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/dollcraftbuyselltrade/

Here, members can buy, sell, trade, and advertise their doll-related items in their shops - i.e., Gypsy Spoonful, Etsy, eBay, etc.). 

There weren't that many other doll groups on Facebook that had as wide a range of interests, they seemed limited to a certain type, etc..  But I'm quite eclectic in my doll tastes; I would love to have a beautiful Gene doll dressed to the nines; but I also love funky art dolls.  So if you too love dolls of any sort, come join in the fun!