WELCOME!

You didn't know you wanted it.
You didn't know you needed it.
UNTIL YOU FOUND IT
at
Busy Crow Studio

USE SEARCH BOX BELOW, AND BE SURE TO VISIT SIDEBAR GALLERY ON RIGHT SIDE...

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Russian Roulette with Jigsaw Puzzles

This is my third jigsaw puzzle purchased from a thrift store, and it was complete, no pieces missing.  Keep in mind that when a puzzle is donated, there's no guarantee that it is complete, or that it didn't lose any pieces while sitting in the toy section in the store, where things get a little wild with youngsters sometimes.  I always tell myself,  ah well, even if there's a piece or two missing, I still  had fun working that puzzle!  But when this one came close to the end and I looked at the quantity of pieces in the box and what was left to finish, it didn't seem enough, and already I was beginning to feel some major disappointment.  It made me decide to stop my 'Russian Roulette' with used puzzles; after three lucky, completed puzzles, it's going to be new ones only from now on!