WELCOME!

You didn't know you wanted it.
You didn't know you needed it.
UNTIL YOU FOUND IT
at
Busy Crow Studio

USE SEARCH BOX BELOW, AND BE SURE TO VISIT SIDEBAR GALLERY ON RIGHT SIDE...

Friday, October 30, 2009

Wonderful Artsy Decoupage Box




My student Mari made this fabulous decoupaged box for me (she brings her craft supplies and tools in boxes she decoupages, and I have always told her how much I admired them.) The box she gave me is such a visual treat (especially if you love cats). These photos show different sides, and notice how she added depth and interest by having the cat cutout in the front of the opening. She has a lot of style and imagination, and we all look forward to her creative offerings. The cat with the orange background really resembles my own bengal cat, Kiki, the unofficial mascot, bead-chaser and wire nut here in the studio.