WELCOME!

You didn't know you wanted it.
You didn't know you needed it.
UNTIL YOU FOUND IT
at
Busy Crow Studio

USE SEARCH BOX BELOW, AND BE SURE TO VISIT SIDEBAR GALLERY ON RIGHT SIDE...

Friday, December 28, 2007

A Short Zombie Episode

This tale of zombie terror was told to me by my son (who creatively used his assigned vocabulary words in crafting this story....):

A Short Zombie Episode

Again the puling of Marty, trapped in a closet, driven insane from the schoolyard teeming with zombies, had awoken us. Here we were, hidden inside the classroom, making a petty attempt to seclude ourselves from the pestilence. All of us wished we could awaken from this reverie, but no, this was real. The pounding of the rain on the classroom roof, like a drumroll to a finale none of us wanted. The dank odor of the undead was unbearable.

Hiding in this classroom we first thought to be a lucrative decision, but now...the moans of those outside brought shivers down our spines. I peeked out the window and stared at the vapid faces of people I used to know. I began to choke up as I remembered the people they used to be. I turned back to those in the class; I could see the rift beginning to form between everyone. Some wished to stay and wait for help, while others felt they had the chutzpah to fight their way out of this school. The students haggled amongst themselves as of what to do. Suddenly, we heard someone shout "We have to get out of here!" It was Marty, somehow he escaped the closet and was now by the door. "I'm getting out of here!" He kicked open the door and was greeted by a sea of hands and mouths biting at the air in hopes of a long-awaited meal. Effusively they poured through the door and in that instant we knew....it was over. *****