WELCOME!

You didn't know you wanted it.
You didn't know you needed it.
UNTIL YOU FOUND IT
at
Busy Crow Studio

USE SEARCH BOX BELOW, AND BE SURE TO VISIT SIDEBAR GALLERY ON RIGHT SIDE...

Monday, October 15, 2007

Beaded Christmas Ornaments


Usually I don't think about projects that are only 'good' for part of the year (such as Christmas ornaments) -- after all, I figure if you put that much work into a project, you want to sanely display it all year long. But since I will be holding a Beaded Ornament class soon, I have become quite hooked on creating these beaded beauties, and trying to figure out new ways with different bead stitches to get them done. This photo shows just a basic "banner" style, but I've got some modern 'brick stitch', traditional netted, and square stitched types almost finished also...